O Daily Telegraph publicou um estudo que apresenta um panorama complexo para redes sociais. Segundo o texto Networking sites face data cost crisis, as redes sociais precisam encontrar uma maneira de conseguir dividendos para se manter. “They are, for sure, working on building revenue streams to continue providing their service, and, if they do not find it soon, they will be in trouble”, afirma.
1. they may need some additional revenue streams
2. information storage costs are increasing
3. “Average revenue per user for some of the largest new media sites is measured in just pennies per month, not pounds.”
4. Concretely twitter and facebook did not make nearly any revenues yet.
5. More concentrated in growth, facebook cancelled a plan to allow employees selling shares
Via Desde Mi Blog.
Deixe uma resposta